Description : Top AZA-80 is a spreader/sticker manufactured by using Neem Compounds, and hence is unique as compared to other conventional wetting agents. Neem is known to control various Fungus and Insects. This gives an added benefit of optimising the pesticides efficacy due to the neem content. It can also be applied in combination with nutrient products to improve their effectiveness. This unique product is specially processed to enhance compatibility with a broad spectrum of agricultural chemicals over wide varieties of water qualities.
Properties : 1. Being oil based Top AZA-80 is more stable, less volatile and does not break down as quickly as those mixed with water.
2. With lesser surface tension, it enables free flow of spray liquid by allowing droplets to stretch out on the target surface, thereby giving better coverage.
3. It holds the spray fluid for a longer period of time on leaves and plant surfaces.
4. Being biological, it does not leave any residue on the leaf surface.
Benefits : 1. It is essentially non-phytotoxic even at a higher concentration.
2. With a low vapour pressure it reduces the evaporation losses of pesticides.
3. It reduces pesticides photodecomposition.
4. It gives added natural benefits of neem compounds to plants.
5. It enhances activity of fungicides and insecticides.
6. It is compatible with all commonly used insecticides, acaricides and fungicides.
7. While other wetting agents are derived from fossil reserves and chemicals, Top AZA-80 is extracted from natural crops which are a renewable source.
8. Its translaminar action on many plants leaf surface helps in improving efficacy of pesticides with faster absorption and translocation.
9. It improves the efficacy of pesticides by uniform and better coverage on leaves and economizes the use of pesticides by avoiding wastage.
Dilution and Method of Application : (1:2000 or 1:1000) Top AZA-80 must be diluted @ 100 ml / 200 Ltrs of water. i.e. 0.5/Ltr of water, for regular application. During rains it should be used @ of 200ml/200 Ltr of water. USAGE: Prepare the pesticide that requires to be sprayed and then add required quantity of Top AZA-80 as per above dosage. Ensure that the entire solution is mixed properly to get a homogeneous solution before spraying. Content: Neem bitters and limonoids. All constituents are Herbal Extracts and therefore exempt from registration. Note: All active constituents are exempt from registration under CIB or FCO. Percentages of active constituents are subject to change or vary depending upon the storage conditions and exposure to heat or sunlight.
Registration Details : Exempt from Reg under Cr No: 16-23/98-CIR-II Dated: 4-12-1998. Top AZA-80 does not fall under the purview of Fertilizer control order, Schedule 1 or Central Insecticides Board. Mfd. by : ROOTS-Florentine Curtis Pvt Ltd, Nashik. Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage. Store in a cool dry place. Disclaimer and Limited Warranty: The Company offers no warranty or assumes no responsibility with regards to use of product and performance of the product for purposes mentioned on the label. The purchase decision and use of this product for any purpose by the buyer is solely on his / her discretion and company is not responsible for any damages whatsoever. By purchasing this product the buyer assumes sole responsibility of using it and if any damages occur, the buyer is solely responsible. Company offers no warranty or liability for this product and no legal action can be instigated against the company. The buyer should purchase the product on his/her sole discretion and shall be responsible for whatever outcomes / damages by using this product in whichever manner(s). Company and its affiliates offer no warranties, whether expresses or implied, including warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose. Company and its affiliates neither assume nor authorize any representative or other person to assume for them any obligation or liability other than such as is expressly set forth here in. Under no circumstances Company and its affiliates are liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or handling of their products. No statements or recommendations contained herein are to be construed as inducements to infringe any relevant patent now or hereafter in existence.